You Scored High - Keep Up The Good Work!
It appears that you have found your soulmate.
Your scores are indicative of harmonious union.
Here are the characteristics a healthy, functional relationship:
- mutual values
- same religious or non-religious beliefs
- similar temperament
- mutual attraction
- shared intellectual pursuits
- balance of power
I am sure you've already found these above characteristics in your relationship.
Despite having less baggage than most relationships, even highly compatible relationships are not 100% blissful. Please keep the following in mind:
- Hold one another close as you make life adjustments and hold on to each other as you go through life’s storms.
- During the low times healthy functional couples may need to reach out for professional consulting.
- Don’t be too proud to take advice from a knowledgable licensed therapist or clergyman to help the both of you create a healthier bond.
STEPS YOU CAN TAKE TO HAVE A BETTER ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP
I have written three easy-to-read books and have insightful radio snippets about various aspects of love relationships. These materials are filled with nuggets of wisdom guaranteed to enhance your love life. You will learn new ways to woo, wow and keep any worthwhile love relationship. Click the link below or to your right.
To your success and happiness,